January 22, 2013 in Contest with
Calling all THUNDER FANS!! Do you have a ton of Thunder Gear or Thunder related items? Show off your stuff and get a chance to win 2 tickets to the Oklahoma City Thunder versus the Miami Heat game! Show us by recording a video showing your Thunder items off. Thunder Caps, Jerseys, Trading Cards, tee shirts, anything! If you have it, we want to see it! Fill out the form below and Submit the link(Youtube, Vimeo, etc) of the video on the in the form.
You must be 18+
A resident of Oklahoma, Kansas, or Texas.
Following us on twitter @Not_2_Late_Show
Only Entries accepted are through the form below. Make sure you read the terms and conditions under the form.
Contest ends Feb 6th 11:59pm CT. Winner will be notified on Feb 7th.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
How to Enter:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE TICKETS,and will not improve the chances of winning. To enter the Encore Status Entertainment L.L.C. giveaway. go to TheNot2LateShow.com (the “Web Site”). If not lead directly to the page, you can click the “Giveaway” tab on TheNot2LateShow.com. Here is where you will find the registration form where you will be prompted to enter your information. By submitting your information, including your name, email address, twitter handle, and youtube video, you will be automatically entered into the contest for review. All entries must be submitted at the Web Site, during the period that the Sweepstakes is being offered, according to all applicable directions as listed on the Web Site, or the entry will be void.
By submitting a video you consent to Encore Status Entertainment L.L.C. using the footage in “The Not Too Late, Late Night Show” television show and our website TheNot2LateShow.com . One entry per person/family/household. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. The winner will be notified via email and twitter that he/she, subject to verification, is a Prize winner. If a winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been made during two (2) business days from Sponsor’s first attempt, or if an entrant is found to be ineligible, an alternate winner may be selected.
“The Not Too Late, Late Night Show” is produced by Encore Status Entertainment L.L.C. For any questions or concerns, please contact Encore Status Entertainment L.L.C. Times Square Station, PO Box 480, New York, NY 10108
The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Oklahoma, Kansas, and Texas US. All who enter must be 18 years of age at the time of entry. Users must be following “The Not Too Late, Late Night Show” on twitter. Twitter handle @Not_2_Late_Show.
Information submitted in registration form will not be given or sold to a third party.
Unless indicated otherwise on the Web Site, one (1) Prize will be awarded for this contest. The Contest ends on February 6th 11:59pm. The winner will be judged by the producers of this show.
The prize will be (2) tickets to the Oklahoma City Thunder game on February 14th – held at Chesapeake Arena. Encore Status Entertainment L.L.C. is not responsible for providing any additional amenities to the winner. “Amenities” includes: Transportation, Food, or Lodging. The tickets will be left under the name of the entrant at Chesapeake Arena’s box office.
Constraints of video:
- Topic: Show us your Thunder Gear! Does the pride and love for your Thunder cause you to buy anything and everything Thunder-related? Video tape it and show us!
- The video can be no longer than 2 minutes long.
- Upload your video to Youtube.
- There can be no profanity in the video – Keep it PG 13 guys
- No exposure of body parts or indecent exposure.
- We would advise you not to do any stunts — Do not endanger yourself or your life in the making of your video. Encore Status Entertainment L.L.C. is not responsible for anything that anything that happens to you.
- Nothing derogatory or there will be no obviously offensive comments based on race, orientation, religion.
- No personal attacks against players, celebrities or people you know.
- All Entrants must be over 18 and following the TV show on Twitter (@Not_2_Late_Show)